Grip-Tite Hand Tools
- Grip-Tite Sockets & Wrenches
- C-Tech Ratchet
- Auto-Load Knife
C TECH GEARLESS RATCHET
- ZERO gears
- ZERO back-drive
- ZERO degree swing arc
- Works In extremely tight spaces
- No teeth to strip or wear out
- 34% smaller head profile than competition
"First-Click" Gear-Slack Test
Auto load utility knife
- Auto-reload blade replacement system
- Cartridge refill packs eliminates need to handle open blades (5 blade capacity)
- Quick-release blade removal system
- Heavy duty di-cast zinc alloy body
To Auto-Reload New Blade:
- Use “Quick-Release” button to remove the used blade.
- Retract blade slider.
- Extend blade slider. New blade will be automatically loaded.
To Change Blade Cartridge:
- Eject blade cartridge by pressing ejection button and sliding backwards.
- Replace with new blade cartridge and snap into place (cartridges are re-usable)
Grip-Tite Sockets & Wrenches
- Works on any bolt, even rounded
- Works on rusted, rounded, and damaged bolts
- Cam’s grab as you turn
Grip-Tite Sockets and Wrenches offer the next generation in wrench technology. Patented Advanced Cam Technology allows the socket or wrench to bite onto the side of the bolt head even if it’s rounded, rusted, or otherwise damaged. The harder you turn the tighter it Grips!
These tools also function as a convenient bolt starter – they hold the bolt for easy installation or removal in hard to reach areas (not magnetic). Made of durable chrome vanadium steel.
Exceeds ASME/ANSI torque specification.